The three-bedroom Dunkin is the perfect home for young families and couples looking for a little extra space.
Enter the front door into a bright and spacious open plan kitchen / dining room. At the rear of the ground floor you will find the living room providing plenty of room for the family to gather and relax of which leads
out into the rear garden, perfect for entertaining family and friends in the summer months.
A guest cloakroom and essential understairs storage completes the ground floor.
Upstairs features two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a single bedroom which could alternatively be used as an office for home working if you’ve found yourself working remotely more often.
The Dunkin also comes with one allocated parking space and turfed rear garden with paved patio area.
This plot is end terraced, and to be purchased off plan, the reservation fee is £500 and will be deducted from the purchase price on completion.
The expected build complete date is December - January 2024.
The purchase price is shown as a 40% share however you will need to go through an affordability assessment with our mortgage brokers and they will ascertain the exact share price that you can afford and you will be expected to purchase that share price. The rent and service charge is shown as a 40% share and therefore is subject to change.
Full market value: £360,000
40% share: £144,000
Monthly rent: £495 per month
Estimated service charge: £39.02 per month
Build complete: Dec / Jan 2024
The EPC rating and council tax banding is yet to be ascertained as it is a new build property.
You can buy a home through shared ownership if both of the following apply:
• Your household earns £80,000 a year or less (£90,000 a year or less in London)
• You cannot afford all of the deposit and mortgage payments for a home that meets your needs
One of the following must also be true:
• You’re a first-time buyer
• You used to own a home, but cannot afford to buy one now
• You own a home and want to move but cannot afford a new home suitable for your needs
• You’re forming a new household - for example, after a relationship breakdown
• You’re an existing shared owner and want to move
* If you own a home in the UK or abroad, the property will need to be sold subject to contract, with a formal offer in place before we can consider you. Further details will be required prior to reservation.
* In accordance with Homes England affordability criteria and individual lending criteria, applicants are also required to:
have a good credit history, i.e., no outstanding defaults, late payments, or county court judgements.
* If you have recently satisfied any defaults or CCJs it is down to the discretion of Bromford as the seller, or the mortgage lender as to whether you can be considered for a Shared Ownership property.
* Applicants’ circumstances are considered on a case-by-case basis, subject to the above criteria.
If you are interested in being considered for this property then please email email@example.com so that we can get you assessed.
- New build shared ownership
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 allocated parking space
- To be bought off plan, build complete date Dec 2023/Jan 2024
- Monthly shared ownership rent £495
- Estimated monthly service charge £39.02