If you’re looking to get onto the property ladder, The Beesley shared ownership two-bedroom home could be the perfect home for you.
Stepping inside the welcoming kitchen / dining room with its downstairs cloakroom and handy storage cupboard. This leads you the spacious living room of which spans the rear of the home and is perfect for relaxing at the end of a long day and entertaining family and friends, and then out to your turfed
garden through French doors.
Heading upstairs you’ll find a spacious master bedroom and a second double bedroom. There is a stylish bathroom and more
all-important storage on the landing.
Outside you will find allocated parking for one car.
This plot is to be purchased off plan, the reservation fee is £500 and will be deducted from the purchase price on completion.
The expected build complete date is mid November - December 2023.
The purchase price is shown as a 40% share however you will need to go through an affordability assessment with our mortgage brokers and they will ascertain the exact share price that you can afford and you will be expected to purchase that share price. The rent and service charge is shown as a 40% share and therefore is subject to change.
Full market value: £320,000
40% share: £128,000
Monthly rent: £440 per month
Estimated service charge: £58.37 per month
Build complete: Nov / Dec 2023
The EPC rating and council tax banding is yet to be ascertained as it is a new build property.
You can buy a home through shared ownership if both of the following apply:
• Your household earns £80,000 a year or less (£90,000 a year or less in London)
• You cannot afford all of the deposit and mortgage payments for a home that meets your needs
One of the following must also be true:
• You’re a first-time buyer
• You used to own a home, but cannot afford to buy one now
• You own a home and want to move but cannot afford a new home suitable for your needs
• You’re forming a new household - for example, after a relationship breakdown
• You’re an existing shared owner and want to move
* If you own a home in the UK or abroad, the property will need to be sold subject to contract, with a formal offer in place before we can consider you. Further details will be required prior to reservation.
* In accordance with Homes England affordability criteria and individual lending criteria, applicants are also required to:
have a good credit history, i.e., no outstanding defaults, late payments, or county court judgements.
* If you have recently satisfied any defaults or CCJs it is down to the discretion of Bromford as the seller, or the mortgage lender as to whether you can be considered for a Shared Ownership property.
* Applicants’ circumstances are considered on a case-by-case basis, subject to the above criteria.
If you are interested in being considered for this property then please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get you assessed.
- New build - completion Nov / Dec 2023
- You must meet the eligibility crtieria in the advert to apply
- Shared ownership - Minimum share is 40%
- Monthly rent £440
- Estimated monthly service charge £58.37
- Property is to be purchased off plan with £500 reservation fee deducted from the purchase price on completion
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 parking space